xp_blink: (clarice 1)
I have officially ended the semester. And other than a field study program over the summer in upstate New York, nothing else is going on.

Which means I am going to be here a lot. It'll be awesome! I want to go to the beach. And...I don't know. DO SOMETHING. Volleyball maybe.

I wonder if they could use more help in the medlab? Who am I kidding? They ALWAYS need more help in the medlab!

And prom. Is it wrong to go to prom (almost) every year since I was 15 and not stop? Probably. Oh well, Xavier's is special, but we knew that. Totally short bus.

Date: 2009-05-13 03:45 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] x-dryad.livejournal.com
I could always use help weeding and whatnot. If you get really bored.

Date: 2009-05-13 08:53 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] x-scion.livejournal.com
Let me know when you're heading to the beach. I totally miss the ocean.

Profile

xp_blink: (Default)
Clarice Ferguson

February 2026

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 10:17 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios